How do I join the WATCH D.O.G.S. team?
- Complete the LWSD Volunteer Application (also available outside the school office).
- Download and view the Watch DOGS Video.
- Sign up by logging into MySchoolAnywhere and click SignUp on the menu.
- Order T-shirts. Every WATCH D.O.G. must wear an official WATCH D.O.G.S. t-shirt while 'on duty'. Consider ordering shirts for your students who can wear them proudly on days you're the WATCH D.O.G. on duty.
- Show up and have fun!
- Don't forget to come back here after your great day and take the Watch D.O.G.S End of Day Survey. Your feedback helps shape and improve this program
What is WATCH D.O.G.S.? WATCH D.O.G.S. (Dads Of Great Students) is an innovative program from the the National Center for Fathering focusing on improving education in our nation's schools by using the positive influence of fathers and father-figures for a two-fold purpose:
1. To provide a positive and active male role-model for students during the school day
2. To provide an extra set of eyes and ears to enhance school security